First tour of the 2011 season
Booking is open for the "Sardinia-Corsica" tour in the spring
jeudi 4 novembre 2010, par
Toutes les versions de cet article : [français] [français]
From 18th to 25th April, here is the programme of this springtime visit of the two most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean.
We have changed the dates for our first tour of the year : the Sardinia-Corsica tour.
This will now be taking place between 18th and 25th April 2011.
Our favourite shipping company, La Méridionale de Navigation, has just supplied us with the dates available to ensure transportation according to the schedule that we wanted… so we had to adapt.
– We will be sailing from Marseille on Monday 18th April on board the CMN’s Scandola.
– After a two-hour stopover in Propriano, we’ll be sailing for Porto Torres (arrival towards 11am) on Tuesday 19th. We will then take the scenic route to go to Arbatax (evening meal and lodging).
– On Wednesday 20th we will ride around the Gennargentu (visits of Fonni and Orgosolo), and we will dine and sleep over in Arbatax.
– On Thursday 21st we’ll ride back up to Porto Torres, taking in the archaeological sites of the Nuragic civilisation on the way. We will board the ferry at 4pm for a mini-cruise that will take us to Propriano (arrival at 6:30pm). We’ll then ride up to Coti (aperitif, dinner and night in Coti).
– Friday 22nd. A new rideout during which you will discover deepest Corsica, with the return via the coast. Aperitif, dinner and night at Coti.
– Saturday 23rd. To reach Bonifacio we’ll be taking you to the Col de Siu… Those of you who already know the area can already start whetting the others’ appetites ! Aperitif, dinner and night at Coti.
– Sunday 24th. To take the Méridionale’s ferry in Bastia, we will do things according to the weather, and what people want to do. The bravest among you can do the Castaniccia and the Désert des Agriates, whilst people who want to take it easy can go via Corte and the “Route des Artisans ???. The ferry sails at 6:30pm and we will be dining and spending the night on board.
– Monday 25th : Arrival in Marseille at 7am. End of the tour.
We encourage you not to wait too long to sign up – some of you are already on the list – because the number of participants is limited to 16 people.
IMPORTANT : FINAL DATE FOR SIGNING UP : 30th December 2010.